viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012


Hi Everyone !

I'am Nathaly and I create this Blog to share my outlook on life. If  you aren’t interested to know about the life of a girl that you even don’t know, it’s O.K. But I ask you please, don´t be gross, and ignore my blog. And if you are interested to read the life with my words, welcome to my world.
We can exchange ideas, via the comments, and I will be very happy to know your opinion, and recive knew ideas to see the things with another point of view.

In fact, I create this blog, because the adorable miss Sarah Kate, and miss Llili decide that they will evalue that to our English asignature, so I hope that I can do a good work, and have very good marks.

Well, I hope yoy enjoy my bolg, and you can feel the things just the way I feel. I don’t know what to continue writing, but this entry have to have 250 words!!! And I don’t know how to continue replenishing this. What more can I tell you? Mmm, I can talk about a little bit about me, to introduce you in my world. So I like romantics, dramatic and comics movie. I am a very tender person, and I cry for little things. But I am very happy, and love to laugh and I’am always trying to look the beauty things in the life. I hate to discuss, and I am always trying to see the positive side on the situations.

So I hope you like my blog!

A very big hug !

Nathy Reds

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario