sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Songs in my life

Hi ! Today i wanna write about my favorites songs.
 
One of my favorites songs it's ''Entre el mar y una estrella''. The singer is thalia. I like this song because when I was one, two, three, and four years old, my grandmother loved the Thalia's soap opera, and we watched together the tv, and I wanted to be Thalia. I love my ''Tita'', and I hope she can be happy in heaven, and this song reember me all this days that we stayed together while my parents were working. And I dedicate this song to her.
 
 
An other song that I love, is ''Luz de Día'', the group is ''Los enanitos verdes''. I love this song because it's ver romantic, and the lyrics ar so beautifull. I think, when a I'll found a very special person in my life, I'll dedicate this song to him.
 
 
 
A very beautuful song, that give me chills, is ''Casi'' That song is sung bye Soraya, and she wrote it, when she knew that she had terminal cancer. Because of that, this song its very emotional, and make me think that anything can't be so
bad.
 
 
 
The last song that I want to share with you is one that makes me cry, because my dad dadicated to me and my sister when he and my mother get divorced. On this days we susuffered so much, but we three stayed always together, and when I listen this song, I remember my daddy crying and singing to us. I love him so much, and I can say that he had been with me in every moment that a need it. Love you daddy.
 

 
Well, actally are a lot of other songs that I love, but this are one of the most specials in my life. I hope you liked it. :)

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario